Back 4694 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:05
What is it?
It's a school chat with all of my classmates and I mean ALL
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Mhm. I found it confusing, cause it looks like it has more places then this site has

Oof, poor Brian
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:11
Mhm. I found it confusing, cause it looks like it has more places then this site has

Oof, poor Brian
You know what I mean now?
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, geez, poor Brian.

Yes, some of the names are different, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:05
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:27 Lol! Iโ€™m curious, too, just trying not to show it.

Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesnโ€™t mind touching them.
Yaeyh I'm glad to hear that! :smile:
If I'm being honest, even if Annette at some point has followed the potion lesson for quite awhile. For example maybe a month? I think she'll still have those tinge of cringe everytime she needs to hold the raw ingredients in atleast, bare handed.

Welp, Guess I should've started to not be surprised at that ounce of information ๐Ÿ‘€

I just can't get enough of their characters. Having different approach and a complete views on particular stuff was pretty interesting to me atleast.
Sure they're both shy, but they still have their own styles, which is pretty cool ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I think it makes an interesting situation. Here's Kaitlyn, dressed to perfection to appear more confident, and she has absolutely no issue touching the slugs (and earlier fantasized playing around with Flobberworm mucus). That is also why it's fun to see our characters interact like this. They're of similar shy and introverted nature, but different in other ways.
That's what I was thinking!

This may be kind of silly for me to ask so, but is it possible that Kaitlyn is somewhat considered to be a tomboyish girl in a way?-
Because I was wondering if she was or not :what:
I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).

*waves* Hi Susan.
Ah I see I see..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:41
Willow Byrne wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:21
Susan Stewart wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:00

You and your WWE. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„
Oi Leave me alone. I love WWE It's one of the best things ever.
Wait. Hold on. -looks around-
You like WWE too??
YESSSS Someone that gets it.
-gasp-
Who's your favorite?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15
Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:05
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53

I think it makes an interesting situation. Here's Kaitlyn, dressed to perfection to appear more confident, and she has absolutely no issue touching the slugs (and earlier fantasized playing around with Flobberworm mucus). That is also why it's fun to see our characters interact like this. They're of similar shy and introverted nature, but different in other ways.
That's what I was thinking!

This may be kind of silly for me to ask so, but is it possible that Kaitlyn is somewhat considered to be a tomboyish girl in a way?-
Because I was wondering if she was or not :what:
I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).

*waves* Hi Susan.
Ah I see I see..
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in for a moment and pops back out-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 18 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 10 | arc โ€ข 7 | acc โ€ข 20
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 16 | str โ€ข 15 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 4694 / 18141