Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

19 Sorry I was writing a reply to a post!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20. Whoops, got to go back to real life momentarily.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
19

teehee

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18

We are bringing them back

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Wow. You make me sad. 20.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18 again

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
19
I leave for twenty minutes...

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18

Me too and we were at 20, but we will prevail

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
19 once more!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18

Not back up down boy

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6