OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:48 I'm dying my hair purple :³
YAS!!!
*Happy shaking of shoulders-*
Yaaa! One of these days I'll get it done professionally done

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00 Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
replies!
ok… we’ll see if I get enough motivation

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:13
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00 Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
replies!
ok… we’ll see if I get enough motivation
maybe just keep procrastinating!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:14
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:13
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00 Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
replies!
ok… we’ll see if I get enough motivation
maybe just keep procrastinating!!
lol yeah.. but my goal is to do one reply tonight

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:18
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:14
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:13
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00 Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
replies!
ok… we’ll see if I get enough motivation
maybe just keep procrastinating!!
lol yeah.. but my goal is to do one reply tonight
you got this!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:09
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:
Ooh what book?
Four by Veronica Roth! I love the Divergent series and I’ve always wanted to read this book since it’s from one of the other character’s perspectives. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:09
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:
Ooh what book?
Four by Veronica Roth! I love the Divergent series and I’ve always wanted to read this book since it’s from one of the other character’s perspectives. :)
Oh cool! Enjoy!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:09
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:
Ooh what book?
Four by Veronica Roth! I love the Divergent series and I’ve always wanted to read this book since it’s from one of the other character’s perspectives. :)
Omg my mom was just watching the divergent series.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:09
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:
Ooh what book?
Four by Veronica Roth! I love the Divergent series and I’ve always wanted to read this book since it’s from one of the other character’s perspectives. :)
Such a good book! Enjoy!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:23
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:09
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:
Ooh what book?
Four by Veronica Roth! I love the Divergent series and I’ve always wanted to read this book since it’s from one of the other character’s perspectives. :)
Omg my mom was just watching the divergent series.
Really? Awesome! I love the movies, but they aren’t as good as the books. Honestly? I was kinda sad they completely changed the ending in Allegiant. :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.