OOC Let's Chat!

Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
goooodd
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28

yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for you
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk :cry2:

I call lotus lotty hmmm
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the end :sweatingbullets:
wait thats cute i like that!
Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
goooodd
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32

Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk :cry2:

I call lotus lotty hmmm
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the end :sweatingbullets:
wait thats cute i like that!
Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands
yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33

goooodd



Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the end :sweatingbullets:
wait thats cute i like that!
Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands
yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!
Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36

wait thats cute i like that!
Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands
yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!
Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~
i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
I'm okaay :happy: but kinda tired cus I had a poor night of sleep :cryhappy:
That's not good -_-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37

Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands
yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!
Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~
i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..
Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39

yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!
Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~
i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..
Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!
ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESS

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40

Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~
i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..
Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!
ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESS
CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:48
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41

i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..
Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!
ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESS
CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!
WELL IT'S LIKE 90 OUTSIDE IT'S JUST THE ACS BLASTING AND MY HAIR IS WET

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:51
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:49 Well being a metamorphmagus means that someone else was also a metamorphmagus in her fam

Hey Lex!
Lotus! *Tacklesnugs*
*happy wiggles* LEX!
How are you? :3
Am good how are ya!! :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff