Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

19

Woooohoo!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20! Woop Woop!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21

We can do it, we can do it!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22. Yes we can!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21
I'm back

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
22

Without a doubt!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21

not today!

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20
everyday

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
21

But it's a looong looong daaay. Everything could happen!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
20

buh bye!!

M. North