OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59 Hhhhhhh...
heyoo
Hullo hullo
hru??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Zzzzzzz......

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel mean but I also feel like Kennedy deserves to know what it feels like...
This summer Kennedy is going to get braces! Its like a compromise between her parents since she is half-blood and they want her to experience both parts of their worlds. Imma write a solo about it somewhat soon, and then shes going to go into second year with them on :rofl:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59 Hhhhhhh...
heyoo
Hullo hullo
hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59 Hhhhhhh...
heyoo
Hullo hullo
hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Sigh, I want to do solos, but never know what to do them on....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:16 Sigh, I want to do solos, but never know what to do them on....
I mostly have mine at Kennedy's house, I haven't done very many that aren't required for an ability/pet

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:16 Sigh, I want to do solos, but never know what to do them on....
me too

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59

heyoo
Hullo hullo
hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:23
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:15
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 19:05

Hullo hullo
hru??
I've been better ngl
Hruu?
what happened??
am good~
My dad forgot about my birthday weekend and planned something out of town with my lil sib
oh my.... if you wanna talk about it, you can owl me

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6