Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11Huh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11Nothing?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11WHat?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
Hey Lotus ~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello
Let's Chat!
hii lotty
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
I just wrote a 600+ word reply when most of my replies are only just above the word minimum... idk how I did it
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
WOOOO!! well done!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:17 I just wrote a 600+ word reply when most of my replies are only just above the word minimum... idk how I did it
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
hihi
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Hello!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |