OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:04
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01

That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
Fine. Pandemonium. Happy?
Honestly, yeahh
Cool. So how can I join?

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02

Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
Wait I am angry?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03

I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
Wait I am angry?
You're not? Ok!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05

Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
Wait I am angry?
You're not? Ok!
Ok?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05

Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
Wait I am angry?
You're not? Ok!
Ok?
Huhh?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06

Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
Wait I am angry?
You're not? Ok!
Ok?
Huhh?
I don't know what's going on...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07

Wait I am angry?
You're not? Ok!
Ok?
Huhh?
I don't know what's going on...
WHat?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09

You're not? Ok!
Ok?
Huhh?
I don't know what's going on...
WHat?
Nothing?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10

Ok?
Huhh?
I don't know what's going on...
WHat?
Nothing?
Huh?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe