OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59

Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
And that's nothing...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59

Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
Fine. Pandemonium. Happy?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hola Amigos

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, if I can join there, I'd love to. Thanks for inviting me, too. : )
And hello, Rose!

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
Fine. Pandemonium. Happy?
Honestly, yeahh

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01

That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
Um... what?

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01

That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9