Back 4665 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:08 hello good morning!!!
How are you doing
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:06 good morning
morning to you its 11pm here

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Ara Villa wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:09
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:06 good morning
morning to you its 11pm here
oof lol. how are you today
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:09
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:08 hello good morning!!!
How are you doing
Good how about you?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:10
Ara Villa wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:09
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:06 good morning
morning to you its 11pm here
oof lol. how are you today
tired and hungry i also want to study but i cant

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:10
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:09
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:08 hello good morning!!!
How are you doing
Good how about you?
tired. but overall actually pretty good- Surprising huh
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Brian! I was barely able to keep up with the drama yesterday.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 15:13 Hi Brian! I was barely able to keep up with the drama yesterday.
Hah well you may get a break today- it seems over now
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
hello there I to hope that we will not have drama for it is only my second day here :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Back 4665 / 18141