OOC Let's Chat!

Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:24
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:22
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
Alright! Basically just a run-over of everything I can remember! When you've been on the site for ten days and made twenty posts, you unlock your report card and the ability to do homework! Some may be required, while others may not. Doing so for your year can earn you house points. Do note that these grades should stay anonymous though, as well as any personal info like read on your letter whilst signing up. These said house points can help your house win the house cup for the month, having different awards like money, frogs, pets, and even help planning things for the time. There are RPs like galas and balls, as well as some in other locations like the Great Lake, Library, Room of Requirement, the common rooms, the courtyard, and more! For RPs, it has to follow a minimum word count of 200, same going for solos, but for solos in letters, the minimum is only a 50 word count. Daily, you get ten sickles for being on when going into the common room. Within this area, as you see, we have other things like shops and donation areas, as well as simple chats. People can sell things, whether free or not, and earn more coins that way, as well as take funds from deactivating people and transfer them to people still living out their time here on H.io! Errands are basically as their titled. People can come around asking for help, and sometimes, if I'm correct, it can reward you with coins and/or house points. For graduating and all that, you must register into my index like many of the amazing people on here. It may be hard at first, as believe me, it's happened quite the bit with me or friends, but it isn't too crazy unless you make it crazy. One more thing I'd like to mention, as taking you're new, is the mentorship program! It's made for new folks like you to get assistance around the site, only if needed though, from many of the people on here that have signed up to help you! Whilst I didn't use it, I still personally think it is an amazing way for those to get started if lost on what to do. I'll put the link below, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'll be sure to answer when I get the chance!If I know how to answer, that is- I hope we can be friends and that you have a good day!

:3
Damn dude
That was long, Lex. But thank you for the information! I have signed up on Mentorship program and got my mentor already. I'm learning on my own too so I won't rely too much on my mentor. Thank you, really! <3

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:11 Hello Lex and Mirada. That's quite a word to describe this place haha!
Idk why but your characters name is SO pretty! :wow: I just love it so much

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:32
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:11 Hello Lex and Mirada. That's quite a word to describe this place haha!
Idk why but your characters name is SO pretty! :wow: I just love it so much
Thank you! I like the name as well. :D Her full name's Marigold Eviane Wesley.

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:34
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:32
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:11 Hello Lex and Mirada. That's quite a word to describe this place haha!
Idk why but your characters name is SO pretty! :wow: I just love it so much
Thank you! I like the name as well. :D Her full name's Marigold Eviane Wesley.
YAS!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looney
Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looney
Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looney
Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
How about too much for Earth, cause like, not all of us may be from Earth?-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:34
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:32
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:11 Hello Lex and Mirada. That's quite a word to describe this place haha!
Idk why but your characters name is SO pretty! :wow: I just love it so much
Thank you! I like the name as well. :D Her full name's Marigold Eviane Wesley.
Wait. That’s such a cool name! Very pretty! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:15 Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!
No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looney
Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:49
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:45
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:27

No chaotic ain’t drastic enough how about Completely bonkers and looney
Did you just describe yourself
That's some way to put it into words haha. I might use it sometimes (maybe quite a few)
Well, welcome to the site Marigold~~
And as he rightly said.... We are a bit too much chaotic
Thanks for the welcome, Ethan. I can get use to some chaos too. It'll be a fun way to spent my free time and de-stress (maybe? Who knows, though.) And Lex, you're an alien?

Thank you for the compliment, Avery. <3
So am I also you are not going to survive more than 19 minutes with us

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6