OOC Let's Chat!

im doing pre orentation hw.
Last edited by Lena Lott on 9 Jun 2026, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 15:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:26
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:23
IKR I NEED NAME SUGGESTIONS
BOY OR GIRL
GURLLLL
Athena?
She isnt really the wise type lol
Anyways she's called Twixie now
ooo I like that name! :wow:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 15:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:26
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:24
BOY OR GIRL
GURLLLL
Athena?
She isnt really the wise type lol
Anyways she's called Twixie now
ooo I like that name! :wow:
Thanks, it matched her sooo much!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Lex and Mirada. That's quite a word to describe this place haha!

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
It's chaotic, lol

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rant time?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:35
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:13
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 16:11 hey guys
How have you got so many posts
because I get bored..
Very real. :lol:
*pokes Av*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. Thank you, Avery!
And yeah, I guess you could say that, Lex, haha!

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi yall

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde