Let's Chat!
Hello!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hi! I’ve spent almost all day doing sports…
Let's Chat!
I'm in school- TnT
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
OMG, it's a new user!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hi Marigold! Welcome to one of the craziest places on earth!
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! I'm back but not for long!
Let's Chat!
She isnt really the wise type lolNick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 15:48Athena?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:26GURLLLLLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:24BOY OR GIRL
Anyways she's called Twixie now
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ooh, Earth-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."