Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

9. Not escaping yet!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8
At this rate I'm gonna lose

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
7 But we have cookies soooo we can't lose

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8. Accurate prediction, but nice try.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
9...

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
10.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
11
A comeback is afoot

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Agreed! 12.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
11 Starting now!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
12. Not so fast!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5