23 Feb 2024, 04:56
Let's Chat!
Ooh I love it Katie!
|
|
23 Feb 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 04:53Ooh I can help u! I’ve written a few beforeIt's so sweet! And really good!
I need help writing a love poem!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Feb 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 04:58Heehee. What have you got so far? Anything?Del, EmmaLee, you two are helping me!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 04:59
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 04:58What do u need? We could have a group owl if u wantDel, EmmaLee, you two are helping me!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Feb 2024, 04:59
Let's Chat!
Thank you, Tilly! 
I can help, too, Tracey, if you need it. I'm alternating between writing my post. hehe.
I can help, too, Tracey, if you need it. I'm alternating between writing my post. hehe.
23 Feb 2024, 05:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nope, I got nothing. Except for:
Rose are red
Violets are blue
Should I start off like that?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, group owl sounds nice!
Kaitlyn, I'll take your help too!
Rose are red
Violets are blue
Should I start off like that?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, group owl sounds nice!
Kaitlyn, I'll take your help too!
23 Feb 2024, 06:27
Let's Chat!
Hello, dears...
I wasn't online for a couple of months, and did I skip something important in the site's life?
I wasn't online for a couple of months, and did I skip something important in the site's life?
“Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.”
A. Schwarzenegger
23 Feb 2024, 06:28
Let's Chat!
OMG MY FIRST FANFIC HAS BARELY BEEN UP AN HOUR, ISN'T EVEN FINISHED, AND HAS 7 READS!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews