Let's Chat!
That is definitely true alien from mars!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:22Living ain't easy boiCaspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:20Trying to live, how about you my oh so brilliant alien!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17It's an amazing series! You should definitely complete itEmi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not tho…Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
Hello human, how do you do?
Let's Chat!
Niceee! What’s ur favorite song? Mines either gnarly or Touch!
|
|
Let's Chat!
Wait did someone say..... YOONCHIP!!!
Let's Chat!
Oh i'm thinking of starting that series!! is it good? (whats the main plot? if you don't mind me asking)Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:19 I haven't read it, but I want to. Its on my wishlist.
Currently, I'm reading the Shatter Me series. On book Defy Me.
Let's Chat!
Mads you got a finnee iNPC!Caspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:23That is definitely true alien from mars!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:22Living ain't easy boiCaspian Whitlock wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:20Trying to live, how about you my oh so brilliant alien!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:17It's an amazing series! You should definitely complete it
Hello human, how do you do?
Oh so you know? How much?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Waittttt is ur pfp yoonchip?!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Wait did someone say..... YOONCHIP!!!
|
|
Let's Chat!
MADS
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Its kinda complicated to explain...Julia Evans wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Oh i'm thinking of starting that series!! is it good? (whats the main plot? if you don't mind me asking)Rosy Parker wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:19 I haven't read it, but I want to. Its on my wishlist.
Currently, I'm reading the Shatter Me series. On book Defy Me.
Juliette is a girl confined in a cell for 264 days, struggling with loneliness and self-doubt after accidentally killing a boy with her touch. She meets Adam, a soldier assigned to watch her, who becomes her ally and love interest. She later meets Warner, who wants to exploit her powers.
Let's Chat!
YASS!!!!!Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Waittttt is ur pfp yoonchip?!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Wait did someone say..... YOONCHIP!!!
Let's Chat!
Ur officially my new OOC bestie!!!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:27YASS!!!!!Emi Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Waittttt is ur pfp yoonchip?!Lana Scobell wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:24Wait did someone say..... YOONCHIP!!!
|
|
!