Let's Chat!
Guys can I join...??
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyy
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hello! Everybody is so friendly!
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Let's Chat!
How are you? Yeah, they are!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Let's Chat!
Heyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm fine! Thank you all!
π²ππ©ππ²πΈππ±πΈπ πΈ
β¦ πππ'π ππΎπππΆππ ππ ππΎππΉππππ π»ππ πππΆπππππ β¦
Let's Chat!
Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ive read a bit of it! Idk whether it counts off not thoβ¦Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 14:08 Just a random question, has anyone read The School for Good and Evil?
|
|