Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiiiRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part isLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24Hahah lolz but that happens~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Let's Chat!
Yeah it got annoyingLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Ikk... Sometimes I just read the part that was in bokdRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:36Yeah it got annoyingLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Is there any ancient Greek wizard homeworkEmma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:33its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiiiRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Imma need it as well....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37Is there any ancient Greek wizard homeworkEmma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:33its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiiiRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
google translateRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37Is there any ancient Greek wizard homeworkEmma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:33its just cus ur brain is wired to read ancient greek obviiiiRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
Let's Chat!
Big bodies of words just turn into blurs for me.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37Ikk... Sometimes I just read the part that was in bokdRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:36Yeah it got annoyingLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimesRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Ik I need to divide the essay into small paras....River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:39Big bodies of words just turn into blurs for me.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:37Ikk... Sometimes I just read the part that was in bokdRiver Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:36Yeah it got annoying
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ok im sure you'll enjoy this Lil... i am going to sleep. Goodnight
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Night~~River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:51 Ok im sure you'll enjoy this Lil... i am going to sleep. Goodnight
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |