OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:06

That happened with me as well once
One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.
Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:08

One i completely miss read cause that's really common for me lol. And two i didn't understand a question and guessed
Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.
Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
U would do well in the Olympian world T. T

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:09

Once I knew the answer and when I went to write it, I forgot it... And it went wrong
I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.
Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
U would do well in the Olympian world T. T
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:14

I do that too. Like the word is right there in my head and then it's just gone. Literally happened to me today when talking about one of my favorite cars. Totally forgot the name.
Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
U would do well in the Olympian world T. T
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
Oooh, imma child of Hades

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:15

Thank goodness it didn't for me during my test....
Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
U would do well in the Olympian world T. T
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
Oooh, imma child of Hades
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:16

Bro i got adhd and dyslexia. How do you think i did on my tests lol. Not well
U would do well in the Olympian world T. T
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
Oooh, imma child of Hades
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Hahah lolz but that happens~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:17

U would do well in the Olympian world T. T
I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
Oooh, imma child of Hades
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:19

I did write a pjo book lol. Well one and a half. I'm a child of Zeus
Oooh, imma child of Hades
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:20

Oooh, imma child of Hades
Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:28
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 12:23

Funnily enough. Those books helped me realize i was dyslexic lol. I had no clue what that was until they explained it in the book. I was like, hang on that sounds like me.
Hahah lolz but that happens~~
Now i just listen to audio books lol. I can write, just not spell right. Writing isn't to hard with it. Just the trying read it back part is
I can't imagine the pain you have to go through when reading essay questions.....
I literally stopped doing the homework on here because of it.
Dude even I can't realise what's written there sometimes

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9