Let's Chat!
goodnight lily pad
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Oo! I'll have to look into maybe getting one!Bree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:31Theres a gel nail set on amazon for $25! It comes with a bunch of colours and the thing to cure the nails with!Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:24Same but I don't have a thing to cure the gel and I like my glo in the dark polishBree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:22Lucky! Polish doesnt mix well with me. it chips off very easliy so I gotta spend like 30 mins doi g my nails. Although touch ups are quite faster
Ooooo glow in the darkThats cool!!
Yah! I like my glow I'm the dark stuffs I have a handful of things that glow in the dark but the nail polish is my favorite of them
Let's Chat!
And its not that cheap studf from stores either! It actually stays on and works!Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:37Oo! I'll have to look into maybe getting one!Bree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:31Theres a gel nail set on amazon for $25! It comes with a bunch of colours and the thing to cure the nails with!Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:24Same but I don't have a thing to cure the gel and I like my glo in the dark polishBree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:22Lucky! Polish doesnt mix well with me. it chips off very easliy so I gotta spend like 30 mins doi g my nails. Although touch ups are quite faster
Ooooo glow in the darkThats cool!!
Yah! I like my glow I'm the dark stuffs I have a handful of things that glow in the dark but the nail polish is my favorite of them
Oooo Those are cool! Maybe id try that one day
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I got my glo polish from a dollar store lolBree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:39And its not that cheap studf from stores either! It actually stays on and works!Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:37Oo! I'll have to look into maybe getting one!Bree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:31Theres a gel nail set on amazon for $25! It comes with a bunch of colours and the thing to cure the nails with!Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:24Same but I don't have a thing to cure the gel and I like my glo in the dark polishBree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 05:22
Lucky! Polish doesnt mix well with me. it chips off very easliy so I gotta spend like 30 mins doi g my nails. Although touch ups are quite faster
Ooooo glow in the darkThats cool!!
Yah! I like my glow I'm the dark stuffs I have a handful of things that glow in the dark but the nail polish is my favorite of them
Oooo Those are cool! Maybe id try that one day
Let's Chat!
hihi
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Heyoooo
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
hii bri!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Hey Lena! Girl I can't make a nickname for you pls bare with me
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
youre okay its a short name i understand hruuBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 06:56Hey Lena! Girl I can't make a nickname for you pls bare with me
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧