Back 4640 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello fellow witches and wizards <3 Im am new and can’t wait to begin this year!!

Big reputation, big reputation. Oh, you and me, we got big reputation.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ophelia Robinson wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:32 Hello fellow witches and wizards <3 Im am new and can’t wait to begin this year!!
Hi Ophelia! Welcome to HiO!! Check out the Mentor Program for more assistance :D
Last edited by Damion White on 22 Feb 2024, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ophelia! welcome to Hogwarts.io!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you everyone!!

Big reputation, big reputation. Oh, you and me, we got big reputation.
OOC Let's Chat!
You're welcome! :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to HiO! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
400th post guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:30 Because you are MINE!!! <3 <3
I doubt that, baby boy!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:36
Damion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:30 Because you are MINE!!! <3 <3
I doubt that, baby boy!
WHY?? YOU ARE MINE <3 <3 JUST MINE!!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 4640 / 18141