25 Sep 2023, 09:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
25 Sep 2023, 09:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Sep 2023, 09:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Sep 2023, 09:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews