OOC Let's Chat!

Mhm...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I need this workload balanced out.. what I fear to do is add a year (because preresidency can't be done in spring or fall, only summer- and I can't start residency 1 or 2 without preresidency- plus residency 1 is fall and 2 is spring.) because I want to be done sooner. But at the same time, the classes I originally had planned to take are not available whatsoever, so I'm just.. tired.. I guess. I started working on a google sheets template for a homework planner/assignment checklist with a due date and link to assignment for every day of the week.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Understandable.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:26
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:24Hii
Heyy, how's today going for ya??!!
Umm… nice! Thanks!

Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:26
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:24Hii
Heyy, how's today going for ya??!!
Umm… nice! Thanks!

Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
I do, no need to worry about that....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:26
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:24Hii
Heyy, how's today going for ya??!!
Umm… nice! Thanks!

Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
I do, no need to worry about that....
I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:26
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:24Hii
Heyy, how's today going for ya??!!
Umm… nice! Thanks!

Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
I do, no need to worry about that....
I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.
Happy? Glad?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:26

Heyy, how's today going for ya??!!
Umm… nice! Thanks!

Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
I do, no need to worry about that....
I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.
Happy? Glad?
No, it's complicated (I have certain things in my life which are complicated, for example, how do you describe it when I found my lost eraser in class by picking up its scent? No, I'm not a bloodhound!)

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18

Umm… nice! Thanks!

Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
I do, no need to worry about that....
I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.
Happy? Glad?
No, it's complicated (I have certain things in my life which are complicated, for example, how do you describe it when I found my lost eraser in class by picking up its scent? No, I'm not a bloodhound!)
No way you did that?!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Google sheets done, will update when I have things set up with said child :sob:

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.