OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53 :cute:
LASSIIIII
LILSSSS

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53 :cute:
LASSIIIII
LILSSSS
HRUU?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53 :cute:
LASSIIIII
LILSSSS
HRUU?
Good! You? How do you already have 8k!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53 :cute:
LASSIIIII
LILSSSS
HRUU?
Good! You? How do you already have 8k!!!
Good as well~ idk....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I threw tomaters in the oven and just ate them while they were hot. God I love hot tomaters :sob:

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:41
Casey Stone wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:08 One day I'll walk into work and my supervisor will not have a go at me about something :doubt:
bill em >C
:rofl:

Maybe I will!!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I think my attention span is going ninety to nothing right now maybe I need to develop some sort of planner or something ;-;

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 13:24Hii
Heyy, how's today going for ya??!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Brooo when people harmonise it sounds soo good

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe