OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Solomon Lear wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15

Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!
I hope she feels better soon. Most cases of Typhoid fever resolve in about 3 days once on antibiotics. The stomach thing is usually what holds on.

morning lear :wave:
I woke up at 5, my eyes feel crusty, saw a post about a cat that's now dead and I started crying and now I'm gonna get started on all 3 classes today and try to remember to order the books. I was waiting because I wanted to see if I *needed* a book for a class, otherwise it'd be money wasted for something I"m not gonna read unless mandatory.

Are you still doing rolls?

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15

Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!
I hope she feels better soon. Most cases of Typhoid fever resolve in about 3 days once on antibiotics. The stomach thing is usually what holds on.

YEA , I HOPE SHE IS GETS WELL SOON

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
I am, I have been dealing with some users who have an allergy to honesty that I have been monitoring in anticipation of either a ban or a turn around in their behavior that has been taking up a lot of my time. It is about 80% done, the post that is, but sadly it has been delayed with end of year here stuff as well as that sort of thing.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 11:18 I am, I have been dealing with some users who have an allergy to honesty that I have been monitoring in anticipation of either a ban or a turn around in their behavior that has been taking up a lot of my time. It is about 80% done, the post that is, but sadly it has been delayed with end of year here stuff as well as that sort of thing.
:(
I look forward to the post, but please don't feel rushed to post it XD I can wait (especially since I have four weeks of the work for college to do for the next month XD)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15

Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!
I hope she feels better soon. In most cases of Typhoid, the fever resolves/improves in about 3 days once on antibiotics. The stomach thing is usually what holds on.
Yeah, and she's started eating, which is why it's much better, and I'm more relieved

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
One day I'll walk into work and my supervisor will not have a go at me about something :doubt:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 11:24
Solomon Lear wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!
I hope she feels better soon. In most cases of Typhoid, the fever resolves/improves in about 3 days once on antibiotics. The stomach thing is usually what holds on.
Yeah, and she's started eating, which is why it's much better, and I'm more relieved
oh my goodness i hope she gets better soon

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:08 One day I'll walk into work and my supervisor will not have a go at me about something :doubt:
bill em >C

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 12:53 :cute:
LASSIIIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9