Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-12

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-13

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20!!

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." — George Bernard Shaw

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde