Let's Chat!
Same...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:18Oh wow! I wish we had snow hereLindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:18We have over 10 inches of snowLaasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:17Lucky! Even when there is heavy rain, they will still make us come to schoolLindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:13 Ooh, yeah we're probably not going to have school Monday, Tuesday and maybe the whole week![]()
Hi laasya! Hru?
Let's Chat!
same here......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Same here...
@Lily Clarke @Laasya Manjunath
@Lily Clarke @Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'm doing homework. Eugh, my teachers will still give homework even if it's a day off.Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:14 Lucky! Too many people not having school tmr for various reasons... this is not helping my mood since im going to bed FOR school tmr
I'm great had a crazy day. Met a lot of people.... Whatcha doin?Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:12I'm good. Wbu?Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:29I said it before, and i'll say it agin - you guys are so lucky.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:27My school district decided on 3 snow days and if we run out, then virtual school. That means I might have off Monday and Tuesday.Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy!
Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.![]()
Oh and Hru?
Let's Chat!
I been writing
Let's Chat!
It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.
Been a long time since I've been here!
Been a long time since I've been here!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Let's Chat!
Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.
Been a long time since I've been here!
Let's Chat!
Hey Aurelia!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |