Compliment the person above you!
I think you're fun to be with and your pet rock is so cute!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name, and your sig is so good!!
Compliment the person above you!
I very much love your encyclopedia page, very descriptive and you are so pretty!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is really pretty and I love your character's name!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I like your pfp!
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name!! Juliana is so pretty!! Your pfp to is super pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
I love how your ency is coded
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency! especially the clothes part, it's so pretty
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is so pretty and so well coded! Your pfp reminds of the 1900s; super pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
You are so sweet and friendly!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |