Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-2

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde