21 Feb 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
i dont even know what the index is
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship programBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00Hello again lol
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEPLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship programBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00Hello again lol
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
21 Feb 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
I'll owl you for the mentorship linkBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEPLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship programBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00Hello again lol
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Feb 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
I already got a mentor he's helping me we are just both figuring it out-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:04I'll owl you for the mentorship linkBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEPLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
21 Feb 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
Awesome!!!Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:05I already got a mentor he's helping me we are just both figuring it out-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:04I'll owl you for the mentorship linkBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEPLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
This is harder then expected-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:09Awesome!!!Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:05I already got a mentor he's helping me we are just both figuring it out-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:04I'll owl you for the mentorship linkBrian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEPLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
21 Feb 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okayKeith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 12:36I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 00:05Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?
21 Feb 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
STRAWBERRY! *snugs*
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Lily Isobel McCoire
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money