Let's Chat!
Thank youKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12Eeep! I hope everything's alright!Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10Good luckKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?![]()
I’m okay, found out some bad news todaybut my bf got back from a two week trip and I got to see him again today so that was good!
I'm glad to hear that you saw your bf today.
Let's Chat!
ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA STUDY??Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:13WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12DO IT OR ELSEEEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr![]()
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
WHAT THE???Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11ohh here it's typically end of may-mid augustLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10One month from may to juneLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10your vacation isn't months long..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......
@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
sighhhh yes MOMLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:14ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA STUDY??Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:13WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12DO IT OR ELSEE![]()
wait @Lily Clarke you said ur break was a month long ??
Last edited by Emma van Elst on 8 Jun 2026, 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
???
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
YAY YOU BETTEREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:16sighhhh yes MOMLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:14ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA STUDY??Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:13WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Yaa!
Let's Chat!
YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15WHAT THE???Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11ohh here it's typically end of may-mid augustLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10One month from may to juneLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10your vacation isn't months long..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......
@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15WHAT THE???Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15WHAT THE???
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧