OOC Let's Chat!

I am good too!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*looks for Colin*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules! Hi Emily!

OOC Let's Chat!
Snow


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.
Luck you! I really want to see real snow... The most we got today is rain which is actualky a treat since it rarely happens, or when it does, its often artificial - yes artificial rain is a thing. Where I live, life is inventive and weird

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.
My school district decided on 3 snow days and if we run out, then virtual school. That means I might have off Monday and Tuesday. :cheers:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.
My school district decided on 3 snow days and if we run out, then virtual school. That means I might have off Monday and Tuesday. :cheers:
I said it before, and i'll say it agin - you guys are so lucky.

Oh and Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It's a snowless world down here...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone