OOC Let's Chat!

*puts on cowboy hat and waves* :D

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Saaaage hi!

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
GO TO BED LILY!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 20:58
Livia Machavariani wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 20:00 IMO, side profiles are okay. The rule of thumb is more, could I pick this person out in a crowd of 15-20 people? If yes, then it's fine. But nothing from the back, there does need to be a face.
me seeing this randomly and being confused

but yes pls have a face :sob: I am maybe a horrible person to ever ask about for face claims because I don't care who it is and will stock whoever there.
Lotus has a face but I can't find a good fc so picrews are the only ones that have worked so far i might literally draw him later but i dunno

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I FINALLY DID IT!!!! I WAS ABLE TODRAW SMT THAT ACTUALLY RESEMBLES A WAVE

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Livia Machavariani wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 21:55 Saaaage hi!
Livia!! so good to see you!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Is it weird I'm tempted to take my white yarn and cut pieces to make it into a spider web or whatever and put it up in my room for who knows why?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
i've FINALLY done the index re-app for the Big Sage Moment that's been 3 years in the works!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys my tummy hurts

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧