Girls VS Boys!

20

Girls VS Boys!
21

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

Girls VS Boys!
22

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
23

Don't try to be perfect, try to be yourself.

Girls VS Boys!
24

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
25

Girls VS Boys!
26

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
27

Girls VS Boys!
28

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
29

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9