OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:26
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:25

Uhhh someone
@Nick Jameson Yeah let the poor girl live now
Ok
thanks ig...... :disgusted:
You're welcome love
Anyways there needs to be some kind of drama here
......................... sure *smirks*
Uhhh why the smirk I don't trust you madam

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:21
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16

she has been?
Starting to sound like my mom not remembering her kids lol.

Also nacy is a power ranger

dude, i got no kids???
Just like my mom. :rofl:
You talk so freely about her...I could never
I am an open person. Plus she's dead. Can't hurt me now lol

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:21
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16

she has been?
Starting to sound like my mom not remembering her kids lol.

Also nacy is a power ranger

dude, i got no kids???
Just like my mom. :rofl:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

@Nick Jameson i got no daughter??
Sounds like you need to get your house in order. I'm still not sleeping and it's 6:30

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
Enough screentime for you honey

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
Enough screentime for you honey
love, why, didnt you want drama???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
omg is this an official ship

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
it is already made....

@Tes Cadell yes aunt~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
I'll just get back to you on that

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe