Back 4582 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

KAITLYN!!!!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 16:58 beep beep
Bleep!
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 16:58 Nah we had a itsy bitsy fight-

Ohhh I really hope you guys figure it out soon!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
fights are noramlly jsut talk it out and things will be okay,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Talking wont work when shes ignoring me-
OOC Let's Chat!
Do you have her number or insta where you can message? You can try sending her a para- if the fault was from your side asw...

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey!

Aw, just give her time. If she likes you, she'll come back around.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:02 Do you have her number or insta where you can message? You can try sending her a para- if the fault was from your side asw...
I didnt start it and i never wanted to fight- GOD WHY DO I STILL CARE ABOUT HER

I AM LOSING MY M I N D
OOC Let's Chat!
It's been a third evening when I come here to see this topic 👀

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah-
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyway you either will end up talking again or you'll find yourself better with someone else

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4582 / 18141