Name a fictional character A-Z!

Lunch

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nana

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Oscar the Grouch

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Paduk from Gears of War

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Q from xo kitty

~you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love~

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Rhaenyra Targaryen

" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Snow White

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Thor

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ursula

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Voldemort

☆Quaere Et Invenies"--"Seek and you shall find☆
My ency Shop-Stellar Soirée Shop's Gallery[/color]