Let's Chat!
Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respectRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:11You, nerdLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10is there anyone who sleeps on time here?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10My brother is gone. Plus he stays up later then meLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:06mhm yeah sure, only if i bath at like 8 am or smthng.... cause its hard to listen to music on full volume at 6 am when your sibling is sleeping
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Then you have no place to talk.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:12excuse me, first of all, i aint a nerd.... second of all, yesterday i was awake till 4:15 am, so i dont know what you are talking boutRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:11You, nerdLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10is there anyone who sleeps on time here?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10My brother is gone. Plus he stays up later then meLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:06
mhm yeah sure, only if i bath at like 8 am or smthng.... cause its hard to listen to music on full volume at 6 am when your sibling is sleeping
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T TELL ME THAT I HAVEN’T FINISHED WATCHING IT!!!!!!!River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10Yeah the biggest one being hopper and Johnathan start datingNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:09YikesLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:09river give lav spoilers of stranger things
Let's Chat!
well i am, idc, and it was only a few times.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Then you have no place to talk.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:12excuse me, first of all, i aint a nerd.... second of all, yesterday i was awake till 4:15 am, so i dont know what you are talking boutRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:11You, nerd
@Briar Anderson excuse me, wth??!
@Nick Jameson you can join Lav in killing River
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whaaaatttt I was supporting youLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:14well i am, idc, and it was only a few times.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Then you have no place to talk.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:12excuse me, first of all, i aint a nerd.... second of all, yesterday i was awake till 4:15 am, so i dont know what you are talking bout
@Briar Anderson excuse me, wth??!
@Nick Jameson you can join Lav in killing River
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
i dont have kids?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:15Whaaaatttt I was supporting youLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:14well i am, idc, and it was only a few times.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Then you have no place to talk.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:12excuse me, first of all, i aint a nerd.... second of all, yesterday i was awake till 4:15 am, so i dont know what you are talking bout
@Briar Anderson excuse me, wth??!
@Nick Jameson you can join Lav in killing River
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah June has been born nowBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respectRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:11You, nerdLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10is there anyone who sleeps on time here?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:10My brother is gone. Plus he stays up later then meLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:06
mhm yeah sure, only if i bath at like 8 am or smthng.... cause its hard to listen to music on full volume at 6 am when your sibling is sleeping
Let's Chat!
she has been?Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born nowBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respectRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:11You, nerd
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah I was talking to Ryder about herNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born nowBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respectRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:11You, nerd
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah you should know that it was on the 6th of JuneLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16she has been?Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born nowBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respect