Back 4578 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

AW SON OF A CHOCOLATE FROG Im mad- I gotta retake one of the worst possible quizes in school history-
OOC Let's Chat!
Um...what the? Also, history aint that bad

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
History is ssoooooo great!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis got her history quiz back and she got 12.5/26 and she doesn't want to retake it. But, she also got her math quiz back and got 6/10

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Not history i mean like in SCHOOL history like all quizzes combined
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. Poor Brian

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 16:15
Oof. Poor Brian
You know what it is now?
OOC Let's Chat!
I used the like history, too.

Oof, I’m sorry about those grades, Tracey.

Poor Brian.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, Brian, I hope you do well on the test

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
God that lesson is awful im litterally shivering-
Back 4578 / 18141