Back 4569 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Listening to my fav ot12 Treasure song - JikJin oof. Don't listen to Error by VIXX. It's the saddest song I know
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:44
Listening to my fav ot12 Treasure song - JikJin oof. Don't listen to Error by VIXX. It's the saddest song I know
well now i will-
OOC Let's Chat!
When you speak about sad songs it makes me want to listen to it because I just like it

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
ima go cry myself to sleep bye๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Brian and Tracey! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Brian and Tracey

though I guess it would be better for Brian to try doing something to feel better, not worse

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys! im listening to: join us for a bite a fanf song my freind likes the fandom and got me somwhat into it :) :) :) :) :) :)

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I've been listening to different songs but currently don't know what to listen to

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4569 / 18141