21 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]something 'bout her
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 04:35
Let's Chat!
Okay so I back read but probably I had to back read more caz I only came to the part you discussed the dream
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Feb 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
Don't remind me-Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:35 Okay so I back read but probably I had to back read more caz I only came to the part you discussed the dream
21 Feb 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG! BEAUTIFUL is playing by TREASURE! I love this song so much! Not to mention it's in Japanese, but it has a great meaning! I recommend it! I'm ok guys!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 04:39
Let's Chat!
Oof Iโm sorryโฆ
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
21 Feb 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, the song finished playing
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
Loll thatโs sad
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
21 Feb 2024, 04:42
Let's Chat!
[quote]Mhm
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish