Back 4567 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:20
Imma have Tracey finish up decorating the cupcakes then move over to the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff to write her notes

@Brian Phillips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, about her?

@Linda Ramirez hehe, that's true! Plus Kaitlyn replies fast and I used to, but now I'm busy w/ work
ding ding ding ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:20
Imma have Tracey finish up decorating the cupcakes then move over to the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff to write her notes

@Brian Phillips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, about her?

@Linda Ramirez hehe, that's true! Plus Kaitlyn replies fast and I used to, but now I'm busy w/ work
Hey, Kaitlyn is behind currently.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have 3 replies to do and I planned to do couple of codes

Most of the time I end up either not having any replies or having more than one

Wonder what happened about her to make Brian cry

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Poor, Brian!

Tracey just gotta decorate one more cupcake then she'll be done and can move on to writing the notes!

Linda, I think you gotta back read
OOC Let's Chat!
Did I miss something from yesterday night? Well, night for me

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No, you missed what made Brian cry. It's somewhere, no idea which page it's in tho
OOC Let's Chat!
nah she didnt but ima go cry
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:32
Aw, poor Brian! Want Tiger to come and cheer you up?
maybe-
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy

Whatโ€™s wrong Brian??

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 4567 / 18141