Back 4566 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good, how are you Brian?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! You? Currently listening to Treasure!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't mind me, as I try to do a few replies tonight.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Why do I feel like tomorrow I'll have replies to do?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
im regretting stuff
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]¿Por que? why?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Rofl. I'm sorry! Idk if I'll get the sweet hearts one done. I think I'll have to write the notes next (and she'll have problems with one).
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:17
¿Por que? why?
take a guess-
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:14
Why do I feel like tomorrow I'll have replies to do?
Because it might happen?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma have Tracey finish up decorating the cupcakes then move over to the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff to write her notes

@Brian Phillips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, about her?

@Linda Ramirez hehe, that's true! Plus Kaitlyn replies fast and I used to, but now I'm busy w/ work

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4566 / 18141