Back 4563 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii

Hru all??
Btw Tracey I’ll post the RP very soon!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Well, Tracey is kinda taking forever to pick a icing.

I'm good Del! You?

Alright! I can't wait! Wait, we gotta owl you our actions, right?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO EVERYBODY I AM BACK

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Alyx! Welcome back!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How are u?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Alyx! Your back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I am! :D

how are you by the way Tracey?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! I finished up two replies! Gotta do one more! Also, sorry for the long wait, Kaitlyn!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, no need to apologize, Tracey. Feel free to take your time. :)
Back 4563 / 18141