OOC Let's Chat!

Hii guys :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Julia!! ^^ how's it goin

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
If you mean life then good

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:44
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:23 I'm great! Just tired... @Laasya Manjunath

Reducio





Lyibg down. Thiking of going to bed
Same here, but I am doing hw.
ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!
we got holiday on monday!! YIPEEE!!!!!!
ikr? like, who invented it must have gone to hell...
*gasps* Lucky! Why tho? yass. Just going to bed... goodnight!
Republic Day!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 03:57 If you mean life then good
I see :lol: glad you're alright hehe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jose! Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy Lilssss :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! On vacation rn owing to Republic Day holiday!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo nice! Have fun Anna!

Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 04:05
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:44
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 17:32

Same here, but I am doing hw.
ohh... good luck? I have to aubmit something by monday so i'm gonna do it tommorow WHY HOMEOWRK?!?! WHY DO YOU EXIST!!!
we got holiday on monday!! YIPEEE!!!!!!
ikr? like, who invented it must have gone to hell...
*gasps* Lucky! Why tho? yass. Just going to bed... goodnight!
Republic Day!!


Omg yaaaaa! I forgot since I dont live there but now I remember I should remember tho...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency