Let's Chat!
OH MAH GOD, I LOVE THE PFP!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:57Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better LexLex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Yaa I found a sorta fcLex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 03:23OH MAH GOD, I LOVE THE PFP!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:57Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better LexLex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
Let's Chat!
Yeep!
Wait! Where did Emmi go? She was just...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Wow. I just had an amazing cup of coffee and it’s 10 pm here.
(it was decaf of course.
)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
coffee
Let's Chat!
YESSS!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning ~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning hooman
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hello my alien~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |