Let's Chat!
i’m doing okay !! currently coding the relationships part of my ency and then i will probably read a new book i got from the library on Thursdayhow are you doing?
Let's Chat!
Ooo! What book did you get? (if you don't mind me asking of course!Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:00i’m doing okay !! currently coding the relationships part of my ency and then i will probably read a new book i got from the library on Thursdayhow are you doing?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I need some new reading material
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:01Ooo! What book did you get? (if you don't mind me asking of course!Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:00i’m doing okay !! currently coding the relationships part of my ency and then i will probably read a new book i got from the library on Thursdayhow are you doing?
)
i got two!one is The Obsession by Natasha Preston (i’ve only started it but i’m pretty sure it’s going to be good! my cousin told me that her other books are good so i’m trusting her lol) and the other is An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (he has AMAZING books and you should go read them !!!)
Let's Chat!
Oh well, congos!! You will do better next time~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:46 Hello people! I just got back from the tournament. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, and ended in second place. Silver medal for me!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I feel like I did pretty well, but there were some people on the team that didn’t quite care as much.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:13Oh well, congos!! You will do better next time~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:46 Hello people! I just got back from the tournament. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, and ended in second place. Silver medal for me!
Let's Chat!
That happens... But there's always a second time ~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:41Thanks! I feel like I did pretty well, but there were some people on the team that didn’t quite care as much.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:13Oh well, congos!! You will do better next time~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:46 Hello people! I just got back from the tournament. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, and ended in second place. Silver medal for me!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
:p
Let's Chat!
*tackles @Colin McCoire!*
Let's Chat!
Well, I’m at this cookout dinner party and feel so out of place.
I don’t know anyone but like two of my mom’s friends from work and I’m wearing an outfit I didn’t want to wear since it’s not my farm clothes, but my mom told me to wear it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |