Back 4545 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

COCO!!!!1


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*sips more tea* This is some interesting drama At least im getting break
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:35
Wren Mornstern wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:26
Wren Mornstern wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:40 *sprawls on sofa*
*jumps on top*

@Brian Phillips I'm not here to tease you, just cam to see what all the fuss was about
Whats up with you wee birdie!?
mmm I'm tired,hru?
Go to sleep! Time for lunch here!
Same here!

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Keith!

*smirks at Brian*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:47 Ayo Keith!

*smirks at Brian*
Why are you smirking
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:48
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:47 Ayo Keith!

*smirks at Brian*
Why are you smirking
Because! You're a drama magnet! And I should know!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 18:01
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:48
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:47 Ayo Keith!

*smirks at Brian*
Why are you smirking
Because! You're a drama magnet! And I should know!
I- sigh
OOC Let's Chat!
-apparates in front of wren and picks wren up and slings her over his shoulder to make off with her-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
What did I walk into?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 18:18 What did I walk into?
C H A O S
Back 4545 / 18141