Let's Chat!
RANT: Oh god, I have so much to rant about these days. SO 2 months ago I joined the choir performance for my school's 150th event, and later on, after a month, I joined the band permanently. My choir teacher came up to me 2 or 3 weeks ago and told me that I'd be a leader of one of the choir groups, And i thought it was just singing. BUT THERE'S DANCING TOO, AND I DON'T WANT TO DANCE!!! And since I'm one of the leaders, I'm expected to learn the choreography, but the choreography is just schist. And we have choir practices every weekday from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM, but we also have band practices every weekday fromm 6 AM to 9 AM. AND I JUST WANT TO GO TO BAND, NOT TO CHOIR!! Plus, on the weekends we have choir practices from 2:30 to 5 and band practices from either 4 PM to 6 PM or 3:30 PM to 5:30/6 PM. And I had told my band teacher I'd join in with the team at 5. And THE WORST THING IS THE TEACHER FOR CHOIR DOESN'T EVEN END THE PRATICE ON TIME. And I'm so stressed, and it's extremely difficult juggling all these events and having to study on top of all that. And the other thing is, the in-charge teacher for choir is also the one who is in charge of our school's poetic drama events and the Shakespearean club. So I can't build a grudge with her.
Let's Chat!
Dang gurl, you got a lot of patience of you do all of that without saying anything to them....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 18:00 RANT: Oh god, I have so much to rant about these days. SO 2 months ago I joined the choir performance for my school's 150th event, and later on, after a month, I joined the band permanently. My choir teacher came up to me 2 or 3 weeks ago and told me that I'd be a leader of one of the choir groups, And i thought it was just singing. BUT THERE'S DANCING TOO, AND I DON'T WANT TO DANCE!!! And since I'm one of the leaders, I'm expected to learn the choreography, but the choreography is just schist. And we have choir practices every weekday from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM, but we also have band practices every weekday fromm 6 AM to 9 AM. AND I JUST WANT TO GO TO BAND, NOT TO CHOIR!! Plus, on the weekends we have choir practices from 2:30 to 5 and band practices from either 4 PM to 6 PM or 3:30 PM to 5:30/6 PM. And I had told my band teacher I'd join in with the team at 5. And THE WORST THING IS THE TEACHER FOR CHOIR DOESN'T EVEN END THE PRATICE ON TIME. And I'm so stressed, and it's extremely difficult juggling all these events and having to study on top of all that. And the other thing is, the in-charge teacher for choir is also the one who is in charge of our school's poetic drama events and the Shakespearean club. So I can't build a grudge with her.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeeeesh... There's still a lot of homework to do for Casey
Let's Chat!
...
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
heyo lex~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
"Hey there, toots~"
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
is that a line from whatever your pfp is from? i dont remember the name....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all :3
Let's Chat!
hey lotus~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
BUNNNIIII
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |