OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks, I hope so! I’m pretty chilly right now, but looking forward to hopefully waking up to a winter wonderland!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland and it was beautiful! I hope you get to wake up to one as well! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 01:56 I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland and it was beautiful! I hope you get to wake up to one as well! <3
Thank you so much, I’m so happy for you and hope so too! <3

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 01:21 What’s funny is I recognize almost everyone in this chat from around the site!

I know right, a whole ton!
Hii Rosalyn!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 02:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 01:21 What’s funny is I recognize almost everyone in this chat from around the site!

I know right, a whole ton!
Hii Rosalyn!
Hey hey hey!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 02:27 *flops*
Aaahhh a prefect! Not detention again! I promise I’m not out past curfew lost in the Trophy Rooms again! Not this time, at least!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Oop-- try not to double post! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 01:15 Down here there's... Nothing :S
Same here